HowdyYAL

Howdy YAL!

The Good Mommies' Guide To Raising (Almost) Perfect Daughters: 100 Tips On Raising Daughters Everyone Can't Help But Love!

The Good Mommies' Guide to Raising (Almost) Perfect Daughters: 100 Tips on Raising Daughters Everyone Can't Help But Love! - Nonnie Jules So, apparently having kids that are virgins means you're automatically a good mother.So, I guess I guess a rape victim is worse than a virginal serial killer. Do you understand the logic there? Because I sure don't.Look, it's perfectly reasonable to wait before you lose the big V, but at the same time people who lose their V card earlier shouldn't be demonized. Its archaic and stupid. The purity myth is ridiculous and the way it has effected culture is ridiculous. There are people who are being mutated and killed in parts of the world because of this f-ed up myth. So no thank you. I think for me if I ever have a kid instead of telling them how precious their virginity is, I'll inform them about self respect and safe sex.