HowdyYAL

Howdy YAL!

Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess: A Journal

Fifty Shades of Grey: Inner Goddess: A Journal - I think I'll buy this book for my old psychology professor so she can use it in her research for battered person's syndrome. I seriously do not know why this book or author has the press she does. How she got published is disgusting, fan fiction should NOT be published period. It's unethical and it's legality is questionable at best. What worries me more than that though is that there are people who think that what Ana and Edward...er sorry I mean Christian (I get this version and MOU confused all the time, there's only 11% difference you know)is what healthy relationships should be based on. No, just no. And I'm sorry that tampon scene was not sexy it was gross beyond belief. Obviously, James has never heard of toxic shock syndrome if she did she'd know that tampons will never, ever be considered sexy.