HowdyYAL

Howdy YAL!

Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl vs Evil)

Prom Dates from Hell - Rosemary Clement-Moore Love, love, love this book. I decided to pick it up a few weeks ago again and I was amazed again with how much I love the Maggie Quinn: Girl v. Evil series. Clement-Moore is a genius when it comes to characterization. Maggie and her friends come off as being very real despite all the wacky paranormal stuff that's going on. And speaking of wacky paranormal stuff, Clement-Moore knows her stuff. The explanations seemed logical for all the weird stuff that was going on in Maggie's world and I honestly think had Rosemary been screen writing that last Indiana Jones movie-you know, the one with the freaky crystal skulls- I would've been able to understand what was going on in that movie or at the very least had a few laughs. And okay, it helped that Justin are resident paranormal guru was a hot guy who was interested in Maggie and that the other resident paranormal guru, Maggie's grandmother, made for some nice comic relief.To see the full review go to: http://yalbookbriefs.blogspot.com/