HowdyYAL

Howdy YAL!

Fifty Shades Darker - E.L. James Isn't it amazing that these so called sequels were at first a part of one big fan fiction. I ask myself why wasn't all this Twilight rip off put together in one volume?. Oh wait, I'll tell you $$$$$. Seriously, after reading a couple of chapters of Master of the Universe...uh FIfty Shades of Grey...uh, Fifty Shades Darker, uh...Fifty Shades Freed I really wonder what the big deal is all it is essentially this: Wimpy female character, gets harassed and abused by bad boy=handsome boss, they have sex, he hurts her feelings and she almost wises up but doesn't, repeat. There's really not that much too it. The one thing I wonder though is this, in additional to trying to get a Fifty Shades trademark will James try to get a Master of the Universe trademark as well? And for that matter when will Smeyer wise up and call her lawyer and alert the masses that James is a hypocrite...sigh.