HowdyYAL

Howdy YAL!

2014 God Awful Series Recommendation

So, the new year is approaching and I have to challenge myself to read another crappy YA or NA series next year (this year's challenge was The House of Night books).  I'm willing to take some suggestions.  Here are my requirements.

1) More than likely I'll be checking it out at the library since I don't want to have to buy the book series I'm forcing myself to read.  If I do buy it, I want to get it cheap and hope that there's an ebook edition of it.

2) Also, since I'll most likely check it out at the library I don't want to get a venereal disease from just reading the book (that means no Fifty Shades of Smut).

3) I want a series with at least three or four books minimum. If there are a multiple recommendations of small series I might force myself to read three or four of them this year (i.e. one book per month). Note, if there are three or four books by an author that has a notable style I might consider that to be a series of sorts.

Here are some books/authors I've been thinking about so far:

1) The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate: I read the first hated it and don't know how I'd get through the rest.  So, it might be fun seeing how a person could totally get tanked off of that series.

2) Molly McAdams books: I know they're not a series, but I've heard dubious things about the style they are written in.

3) The Tiger Saga by Collen Houck: The reviews to say the least have been interesting for this one...

Anyway, I'd appreciate any suggestions or feedback.